OAK Network is web3’s hub for cross-chain automation, enabling multi-chain apps to schedule and automate any substrate extrinsic or EVM smart contract function. OAK is built to deliver trustless automation, dedicating its block space and optimizing gas to store, trigger, and execute transactions on connected blockchains.
OAK’s automation combines off-chain data streams with event-driven execution to automatically execute any transaction or smart contract function. Cross-consensus messaging (XCM) enables OAK to not only automate transactions on OAK, but also on any connected blockchains without tokens or private keys ever touching OAK. OAK’s trustless automation unlocks rich user experiences including scheduled and recurring payments, stable-cost-averaging, stop loss orders, and automatically-compounding rewards for staking, liquidity pool participants, and money market deposits.
As a layer one blockchain, OAK provides automation infrastructure that enables decentralized applications to automate single or recurring transactions using a simple “if this” condition and “then that” transaction instruction.
To make automation seamless, trustless and secure for consumers of all generations.
For the everyday consumer to take decentralized automation for granted.
- As a Layer 1 (L1) automation blockchain, we are deploying an event-driven execution virtual machine.
- This L1 core functionality will be used to create best-in-class consumer-friendly UX by working with partners to develop DApps.
- Polkadot parachain built off of the cumulus framework
- Decentralized, on-chain event listener
- Cross-chain transaction execution (via XCMP & bridges)